--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first, we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for ‘Most Innovative Use of AI’ from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. You’ll work with 600+ talented people across seven offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
You're a highly motivated solution sales professional with a proven track record of success in developing, maintaining, and growing customer relationships in the Public Sector. You’re a natural customer advocate with extensive experience of defining customer needs and then structuring and managing complex software solutions, and preparing sales proposals, forecasts, and account planning. You're an expert at building long term customer relationships that support the ambitious growth plans of Dataminr in the International Defence market.
As a Client Engagement Manager, you will serve as program manager and platform expert for a set of high-profile, high-touch customers. You're excited about bringing your experience and skills into a team that is transforming the way that Public Sector Defence clients adopt and use Dataminr.
- Be an expert on Dataminr’s platform and develop a deep understanding of publicly available information and social media analytics use cases
- Understand each customer’s mission sets and operational process in order to design and implement the programs that seamlessly integrate Dataminr into their workflow
- Manage, develop, and support a portfolio of high-profile accounts with a focus on growth opportunities, upsell, and expansion
- Build and maintain strong and effective client relationships, and act as thought partner
- Develop an understanding of customer use cases, internal decision making nuances, budget cycles and other key information necessary to manage and grow accounts
- Conduct quarterly business reviews to ensure business alignment and identify growth opportunities
- Partner with cross company teams to drive product adoption, renewal and customer satisfaction by bringing value to our customers every day
- Serve as an advocate for our customers by collecting and presenting customer account health
- Forecast potential client use-cases and provide immediate support or remediation
- Attend various industry events, trade shows and focused symposiums to drive client expansion/upsells, increase brand awareness and value proposition
- Continuously drive efficiency and improvements for the International Public Sector sales organisation from a strategic and tactical standpoint - with an emphasis on Defence matters
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience in a related field
- 5+ years of enterprise software or SaaS customer success management or account management experience with a demonstrated track record of success
- Experience selling technology solutions to public sector clients with a focus on defence and/or military accounts
- Understand the ADF and NZDF, their working culture, their strategic objectives and resonate strongly with those objectives
- Track record of quota overachievement and ability to deliver consistently against targets
- Deep understanding of sales process and business drivers for public sector clients
- Ability to communicate complex concepts to a wide range of audiences, including technical and non-technical customers
- Superior communication and presentation skills, with an emphasis on communicating both orally and in writing with senior leaders and decision makers
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills and a strong focus on delivering the best possible client experience
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team
- Ability to think on your feet and problem solve in real time
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Must be willing and able to travel (domestically and internationally) as needed, approx. 25-50% of the time
- Must possess Security Clearance; NV1 or above a plus
Why you should work here:
- We recognise and reward hard work with:
- competitive compensation package including equity
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, such as Health insurance with dental cover, vision care, Life Insurance and Salary Insurance.
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous leave, including two additional volunteer days
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well-being, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
- Discounted Gym Membership
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, colour, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.
Dataminr will collect and process your personal data. All personal data will be processed in accordance with Dataminir's data privacy notice available here: https://www.dataminr.com/privacy-policy and applicable data protection laws. By providing your details and applying via our careers website, you acknowledge that you have read our data privacy notice. If you have any queries, please contact the People Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or our Legal department at email@example.com.