Our client is a leading integrator of an exclusive range of high end electronic products, with a range of Tier 1 national accounts within the commercial, government and defence industry. They’ve successfully been running now for over 10 years and have gained international status as a well-known and respected engineering solution specialist.
· Exclusive range of electronic products & infrastructure solutions
· Join a professional and leading organisation
· Long term career prospects for staff
Due to company growth, a highly-coveted position in the project management department has become available to take over handling infrastructure and remediation projects, notably in the commercial & military industries.
· Work within a great team
· Take responsibility of immediate opportunities
· Work within a tight-knit driven team
· Generous salary package
· Ideal Brisbane location
· Exclusive client portfolio
· Support from an internal and upper management team
To be considered for this role it is imperative that you have a proven track record managing relationships and long-term contracts in the commercial, military, mining, oil, or gas industries.
Any hands-on experience with electronic systems, naval support or general military within the Australian Defence Force will be considered a very strong bonus.
The main experience needed summarised below:
· Key account management experience
· Contract management experience
· PMBok, PRINCE2 or other system engineering methodologies
· Excellent presentation and positive attitude
· High energy, drive & self-motivation
If you have the above criteria apply below, or for more information or a confidential discussion Patrick on 07 3221 3598 or 1800 758 782 today for more details.You can also join our Facebook page to be kept updated with all other opportunities currently available.http://www.facebook.com/pages/ROC-Consulting-Group/229597947063513 or visit our website at www.rocconsulting.com.au