Executive Assistant to the Executive Team
Want to be part of a business that’s truly going somewhere?
We are a recognised world leader and innovator of cyber security products and services in Australia and are leaders in secure mobility, applied artificial intelligence and cyber engineering services.
Our rapidly growing, award winning company offers a dynamic environment for talented people to do important work and make a difference. A career with us means that you can be part of creating the future.
About the role
We are on the lookout for a passionate and talented Executive Assistant to become an integral part of our team. You will be working closely with and supporting our Executive Team, including the CEO, CFO, CTO and COO, as well as the broader management team in this newly created role. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment and love owning your space, this role is for you.
- Diary management for the CEO and Executive team (7 people);
- Representing Penten in welcoming guests, customers and stakeholders to our offices;
- Liaising with various stakeholders including customer and industry representatives;
- Engaging across all internal teams supporting the Executive in a range of strategic priorities;
- Preparation of documents and presentations for Board, Executive and various Committee meetings;
- Correspondence management, including drafting of proposals and proof-reading;
- Actions/Minute taking for various meetings;
- Collaborating with CEO and Executive Team on innovative projects;
- Occasional research and special project work (e.g market research, assisting with policies/procedures, etc);
- Work with Executive team and Office Manager to arrange all domestic and International travel;
- Work with the Director Logistics and Office Manager to support company get-togethers, office maintenance, team communications and a range of company related activities; and
- Supporting and leading wider office cultural initiatives
Who are you?
- An experienced Executive Assistant who is used to being 10 steps ahead
- You are adaptable and able to demonstrate initiative
- You have an outstanding level of attention to detail
- You have strong interpersonal skills; the ability to communicate, seek advice and work collaboratively
- You have experience and are comfortable working with discretion and handling sensitive information
- Ideally, you have an NV1 or higher
Eligibility to hold an Australian Government clearance is a requirement for working for Penten, noting that Australian citizenship is a condition of eligibility for security clearances.
What’s in it for you?
We believe in creating an environment where people can achieve their best and be extraordinary. Our people are trusted, valued and encouraged to be themselves. What makes us come to work every day? The work we do and who we do it with.
- Competitive compensation package that matches your skills and experience level
- An innovative and collaborative spirit and drive to make a tangible difference in the world
- Fun and friendly team time; lunches, cake, group activities
- Free parking at our inner-city location
- An environment that supports professional development and ambition
- We are flexible. We support you to work how you want, when you want.
If this opportunity sounds like you and you want to know more detail about the role, contact Sylvia, our HR Manager on 0408 021 296. We can’t wait to meet you!
Other Interesting Information:
Penten embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Winner – 2019 Cyber Business of the Year (Australian Defence Industry Awards)
Winner – 2019 AFR Most Innovative Company Awards
Winner – 2018 Telstra Business of the Year (National and ACT awards winner)