Geospatial Intelligence Pty Limited (GI) is an Australian owned privately held company based in Canberra and has been successfully delivering high quality geospatial solutions to the public sector and commercial clients since 2002.
GI employs a team of highly skilled professionals to address the entire life-cycle of Geographic Information Systems, from the supply of data, provision of analytical and value-adding services, to assistance with assessments and decision-making structures. GI is an ESRI business partner and offers an extensive range of products and services including satellite resource management, raw data collection/supply, rapid satellite imagery acquisition, spatial analysis, and the production of high-level spatial visualisations and decision support tools.
Geospatial Intelligence Pty Ltd is looking for a strong and highly innovative Geospatial Analyst with Business Development experience to join our team. We are looking for someone who will be able to quickly understand and absorb new concepts, and acquire skills on the job.
This is a full-time position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processing and analysis of geospatial data, including very high-resolution imagery and GIS data;
- Use of GIS software for analysis and output generation of geospatial products;
- Participation in key Defence and Industry forums;
- Support Geospatial Intelligence in various markets;
- Pro-active Business Development of our products and services;
- Develop and close Business Opportunities;
- Other duties appropriate to the position as required.
- Working knowledge of disciplines including
- Satellite imagery
- Social media and open source data
- Understanding of geospatial systems and technologies
- Proven track record for successful project management
- Excellent attention to detail, self-motivation, initiative and capacity to learn
- Good communication skills, a mature attitude and good interpersonal and client service skills
Qualifications and Experience
- Must have completed a relevant tertiary qualification
- Experience in the Geospatial Industry including:
- Program Management
- Business Development
- Previous experience leading a team
- Ability to hold an Australian Defence Security Clearance
How to apply
We do not expect applicants to have all the skills listed above. We believe in finding the right people and helping them excel. Please outline any of the skills you have that are relevant to this advertisement, or to the profession of GIS and Business Development and we will consider your application.
Please submit your cover letter and CV via our website: geoint.com.au. Please limit your cover letter to a maximum of 2 pages.
Files should be no larger than 5 MB in size and in the PDF format.