About the business
- €2.58 billion (FY 2019-20) Global technology leader in the integrated communications space.
- Innovating for 40 years in Australia
- 12,300 employees, 70 countries
- Currently expanding the Australian footprint, as we prepare to support and lead delivery of high profile projects, in the aerospace and defence segments.
Technology offerings –
- Military communications across all domains
- Wireless Communications
- RF Test and Measurement,
- Broadcast and Media,
- Air Traffic Control
- Cybersecurity and Network Technology.
We design, integrate our products, deliver system engineering solutions and provide local calibration and testing service options within our ISO and NATA accredited on-site labs.
WE PROVIDE RELOCATION ASSISTANCE TO BRISBANE & SYDNEY
IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO RELOCATE TO BRISBANE OR SYDNEY, TALK TO US TODAY!!
About the role
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will be working on different naval and air traffic control systems engineering projects, doing a variety of tasks such as:
- Providing systems engineering services across the entire system engineering life cycle including conception, defining the requirements, design, realisation, integration, verification, acceptance and support;
- Achieving engineering and project milestones within the project schedule
- Conducting system engineering activities in accordance with the Rohde & Schwarz systems engineering framework based upon ISO/IEEE standards
- Contributing to design reviews, workshops, integration, test and site installation activities
- Working as part of a project or bid team to submit proposals for and of delivery mission-critical capability
- Delivering systems engineering services on time, within budget and to the highest quality expected by Rohde & Schwarz and our clients
- Liaising with customers, end-users, subcontractors and suppliers
Skills and experience
The successful applicant will be a qualified Systems Engineer who has:
- Bachelor of Engineering qualifications in Electrical/Electronics or a relevant degree in Engineering, preferably majoring in Systems, Radio Frequency, Mechatronics, Electronics, Communications, or Aerospace
- Proven experience in delivering system engineering projects
- Structured approach to delivering projects;
- Australian citizenship preferred for NV1 Clearance
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary package with an attractive bonus structure
- Salary continuance insurance
- Training and development opportunities to keep your skills up-to-date
- Flexible working hours
- Full fledged Office Gym
- Exceptional, high performance work culture with emphasis on collaboration and continuous improvement.
Send us your CV or contact our Corporate Services Manager, Sachin Satish for a confidential conversation on 0439 990 450.