Lockheed Martin Australia (LMA) is conducting an ‘unclassified’ combat system industry briefing for the future submarine program on Monday, 5 November.
Lockheed Martin Australia is offering representatives from companies who have registered their interest in participating in the Combat System Program to attend an unclassified Combat System Industry Forum in Canberra.
LMA is seeking to ensure that all companies registered (both with and without Defence security clearances) have an opportunity to attend a Combat System Industry Forum and receive an update on progress and status of the Combat System Program. Attendance numbers are limited to about 75 representatives, and preference will be given to delegates from companies who have not previously attended a Combat System Industry Forum.
The agenda will include the following topics and activities:
- CSI Program report;
- CSI R&D Program overview;
- Enclosure and console infrastructure briefing;
- Networking opportunities;
- CSI Program upcoming events; and
- Opportunities for questions.
The agenda items are aimed at providing the opportunities for:
- Component supplier and hardware manufacturing companies to understand the CSI strategy for design, manufacturing and procurement for the combat system enclosures and consoles; and
- Tactical application and software developers to understand the CSI Program Research and Development White Paper solicitation processes as a lead into the funded R&D activities.
More information is available here.