Defence Connect has been built from the ground up to deliver news and market intelligence to the Australian Defence Industry in the way they want to receive it today.
Through a rich combination of newsletters, articles, podcasts and live streams, Defence Connect is the pre-eminent platform for any individual, business or organisation looking to influence and target the Australian defence industry with its marketing and key messaging.
With its multi-platform, multi-channel approach, you have an unrivalled opportunity to engage with key decision makers and defence stakeholders through the most impactful media channels available in the defence space.
Defence Connect engages senior leadership across the defence industry, including:
- CASG (Capability Acquisition and Sustainment Group)
- Department of Defence, including the Defence Science and Technology Group (DST Group), Estate and Infrastructure Group (E&IG), Chief Information Officer Group (CIOG), Chief Finance Officer Group (CFOG), Defence People Group (DPG) and Defence Strategic Policy and Intelligence Group (SP&I)
- Navy, Army, Air Force, Intelligence and Joint Operations Command
- Federal Ministries, including Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet, Cabinet Ministers, Ministers, Senators and related departments
- State Ministries, Ministers and related departments
- Prime contractors, such as BAE Systems, Boeing, Finmeccanica, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon and Thales
- SME contractors across the spectrum of defence acquisition and sustainment
- Defence force establishments, institutes, academies and think tanks