Sea-Air-Space is the largest maritime and naval aviation exposition in the US. Each year, it attracts over 12,000 attendees, including senior officers, US Department of Defense, international delegations and over 20 military commands from the US Navy, Marine Corps, Coast Guard and US flag Merchant Marine.
The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade has partnered with the Australian Department of Defence to host the sixth annual G’Day USA US-Australian Dialogue on Defence Industries on 9 May 2019 in Washington DC.
Sea-Air-Space is the premier venue for the maritime branches of the US Armed Forces to interact and collaborate with industry. The event provides exhibitors from around the world with the opportunity to showcase their latest innovations, products and services, and provides a range of educational sessions, demonstrations and networking opportunities across the maritime and naval aviation communities.
Australian companies with capabilities and expertise in the following areas are encouraged to apply:
- intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance (ISR)
- C4I systems
- aviation RTD&E
- integrated maritime detection and monitoring
- long-range weaponry and alternate weapon systems
- unmanned systems with air, surface, undersea or land based applications
- innovative energy capabilities and power generation systems
- interoperable and adaptable platforms and maritime systems
Team Defence Australia (TDA) will provide support to the delegation of defence industry companies attending Sea-Air-Space, including:
- pre-event support and advice
- senior military level support and advocacy at the trade show
- a space on the custom built TDA pavilion
- access to facilities and meeting rooms at the event
- participation in the full TDA program, including briefings, networking and B2B activities
- exhibitor passes
- provision of on-site support from TDA representatives at the show
Exhibiting on the TDA stand is free of charge. However, successful companies will be responsible for flights, accommodation, freight and other related costs.
Interested companies may approach their respective state or territory government to enquire if any support is available for this event.
More information, including expression of interest forms are available here.