With more than 28 years of experience in the development and manufacturing of CRT, Soucy aims to constantly improve and adapt our technology to meet our client’s requirements.
The CRT systems are used worldwide and can operate at gross vehicle weights (GVW) from six to 45 metric tonnes
Land Forces 2018 will provide the opportunity to inform customers of the operational advantages of our CRT System, such as reduced life-cycle cost, improved situational awareness and reduced logistics, among others.
The show is the perfect venue to discuss the results of the trials conducted by the UK MOD’s Armoured Trials and Development Unit (ATDU) at the beginning of 2018.
Soucy business development teams will be on hand throughout Land Forces 2018 to discuss the benefits and advantages of CRT technology.
The Soucy group rubber band tracks for defence offer the following benefits:
- Up to 70 per cent reduction in vibration, extending the service life of ammunition (limited compaction) and electronic equipment pieces;
- Comfort of passenger and driver;
- Noise reduction up to 13.5 decibels, increasing the efficiency of communications and stealth of movements;
- 30 per cent decrease in fuel consumption;
- Reduction of the track weight (up to 50 per cent lighter than steel tracks) allowing users to add protection equipment on vehicles and to reduce braking distance by 30 per cent;
- Easier movement on paved roads;
- Increase of acceleration and top speed; and
- No maintenance.